Author Topic: Hello From Arkansas  (Read 7737 times)

StormChaser83

• "If You Want To Win, Don't Play Kentucky"
Hello From Arkansas
« on: February 27, 2012, 02:30:34 PM »
Hey Everyone!

Not too sure what all to say, but I will say a little bit. My name is Jeremy. I just turned 29 on Saturday. I live in West-Central Arkansas (United States), right in the middle of Tornado Alley. I am a trained storm spotter/chaser. I'm a computer technician, and I am attending college majoring in Software Systems Engineering. I hope to graduate in 2014. I'm a huge Kentucky Wildcats basketball fan. I'm married to a wonderful woman. I'm a father to an 8 year old girl, whom I love dearly. I hope to interact with some of ya'll pretty soon

Ricky

Re: Hello From Arkansas
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2012, 03:03:21 PM »
Well, thats really lots of things in a small intro , you are about to graduate yet you are father of 8 year old girl.

Welcome to I&B, hope you get success in all your endeavors and future plans :)

StormChaser83

• "If You Want To Win, Don't Play Kentucky"
« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2012, 03:08:56 PM »
Well, thats really lots of things in a small intro , you are about to graduate yet you are father of 8 year old girl.

Welcome to I&B, hope you get success in all your endeavors and future plans :)

Yeah, i didn't start college until April of 2010. . . I wish i would have went sooner, but i didn't. Oh well :)

Ricky

« Reply #3 on: March 03, 2012, 07:48:51 PM »
:) Its never late to start things. But actually its great to see you here.  I guess I have a file of yours. :)

X

Do you know?

By participating in our community you can get free top level domain as well learn about Search Engine Optimization, Server management and more..
Join Now!