Author Topic: Guide to Promote my new Website through Twitter page  (Read 13726 times)

Savera

Guide to Promote my new Website through Twitter page
« on: September 27, 2012, 08:26:44 AM »
Hi,

I have used twitter but not so much but I have noticed that lots of people are using it to promote their websites and products, so I have decided twitter to promote my website too. So essentially I am looking for some sort of guide to  help me getting started.. what I need to ..? create an account and start posting about my company ie. the website I am working on ?

Then what are the ways to drive traffic to my site ?

Tayab

Re: Guide to Promote my new Website through Twitter page
« Reply #1 on: October 03, 2012, 01:14:54 AM »
As far as I know, you have to add the link of your web advertising post into your sitemap (which would most probably located in your site root folder) and have to wait for 2-3 days till Google/whatever updates the modifications. You're done.

Hope it helps out; questions are warmly welcomed.
Apology if I didn't explained what were you looking for.

Savera

« Reply #2 on: October 04, 2012, 11:46:14 AM »
Yap.. you are giving answer to something else but my question..
Reap again :)

brain75WG

« Reply #3 on: October 10, 2012, 08:29:57 AM »
As far as I know, you have to add the link of your web advertising post into your sitemap (which would most probably located in your site root folder) and have to wait for 2-3 days till Google/whatever updates the modifications. You're done. Tell Your story. Share Your Strength. $2.95 .COM from GoDaddy

Savera

« Reply #4 on: October 10, 2012, 09:58:00 AM »
Again someone is giving here irrelevant answer. Main.. I am not asking about adding my site in google or and SE, I want methods or tips to promote my website using twitter.

X

Do you know?

By participating in our community you can get free top level domain as well learn about Search Engine Optimization, Server management and more..
Join Now!
anything