Author Topic: How To Create A Website From Scratch  (Read 10586 times)

Dilip

Re: How To Create A Website From Scratch
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2012, 10:26:10 PM »
Thanks Scrubsy.  :)

Mostly professionals do start from scratch websites these days, may be because we have Joomla, Drupal etc which are much easier. Half the blogs and sites are these days run by people who are good with content or smart in handling people that coding knowledge.

Scrubsy

« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2012, 10:35:59 PM »
I too will be starting from scratch now that I have these, they've been very useful when I've tried them out basically, I'm also pretty sure this is how the author's website was made.

Dilip

« Reply #3 on: January 29, 2012, 07:09:35 PM »
Nice. Do post the link when it is ready.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Scrubsy

« Reply #4 on: January 31, 2012, 04:24:20 PM »
Will do, I recently saw an excellent webpage programmed on Dreamhost and apparently he used this tutorial along with a few others. I looked really professional!

Dilip

« Reply #5 on: January 31, 2012, 09:13:54 PM »
oh :)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

leo

• Damn It... I'm the Best..!!
« Reply #6 on: May 28, 2012, 04:47:31 AM »
creating websites in today's hosting with features like, softaculous, fantastico, etc is very easy.. you just have to design it yourself.. and if you've installed wordpress then 5-minutes-to-go situation.. you don't have to worry about knowledge of css, or php, or html.. just choose a theme and get with it. the plugins of wordpress are self explanatory. each one comes with details..

agnes84ST

« Reply #7 on: August 17, 2012, 11:32:37 AM »
I too will be starting from scratch now that I have these, they've been very useful when I've tried them out basically, I'm also pretty sure this is how the author's website was made.

X

Do you know?

Just make posts in this community and win .com / .org / .net domain name free.
Know more..
Join Now!