Author Topic: A section / Board on Forum for Content Writing / Article Help?  (Read 6474 times)

doshmachine

A section / Board on Forum for Content Writing / Article Help?
« on: November 10, 2011, 03:08:06 PM »
Hi guys not sure where this folder should go but I think a new board for publishing would be a good idea. (I will put in the suggestions box too).

However, when we are talking about graphics and design I can't help but feel that the written content is equally important to the look, feel and success of a site.

I am not a programmer or web designer by any stretch of the imagination!  However, I am a good writer and can produce excellent copy very quickly!

In my book substance and functionality outstrip style any day of the week!

Also it seems there are a few writers around here for whom English is not their first language so writing English language websites might be a problem for them.  I may be able to offer publishing, translation services or proof reading - to the nice people!  :P

Let me know what you think!
« Last Edit: November 10, 2011, 03:11:55 PM by doshmachine »

doshmachine

Publishing
« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2011, 03:14:12 PM »
Sorry about the double entry!

Hi guys not sure where this folder should go but I think a new board for publishing would be a good idea.

However, when we are talking about graphics and design I can't help but feel that the written content is equally important to the look, feel and success of a site.

I am not a programmer or web designer by any stretch of the imagination!  However, I am a good writer and can produce excellent copy very quickly!

In my book substance and functionality outstrip style any day of the week!

Also it seems there are a few writers around here for whom English is not their first language so writing English language websites might be a problem for them.  I may be able to offer publishing, translation services or proof reading - to the nice people!  :P

Let me know what you think!

X

Do you know?

Just make posts in this community and win .com / .org / .net domain name free.
Know more..
Join Now!