Author Topic: Wordpress  (Read 13226 times)

doshmachine

Wordpress
« on: November 10, 2011, 02:46:34 PM »
Just wanted to open this link although I am not sure if it is in the right place.  I'm new to using wordpress and anything else for that matter - so I thought having a forum for it might generate some ideas/problems and advice.

axeldevara

Re: Wordpress
« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2011, 06:48:29 AM »
use bbpress to make forum in wordpress,stylish and lightweight

Funyug

« Reply #2 on: November 12, 2011, 05:05:01 PM »
Good information. I have just started a blog about webmasters and a forum on  it will be awesome

hackrishna

• Epic Tech Forum
« Reply #3 on: March 11, 2012, 08:37:42 PM »
Just wanted to open this link although I am not sure if it is in the right place.  I'm new to using wordpress and anything else for that matter - so I thought having a forum for it might generate some ideas/problems and advice.

That's a great idea :) Go with SMF as it's the best free forum software you can get ;)

Dilip

« Reply #4 on: March 20, 2012, 09:40:05 AM »
SMF, not because I use it, because it is a very good script in itself. MyBB is also good but lacks behind SMF in plug ins.

codingmind

« Reply #5 on: April 15, 2012, 04:13:24 PM »
I also suggest bbpress. Its wordpress official plugin and greater plugin support. I did not yet used this plugin but many of my friends suggested to use this.. I think my friends are right.

Chellesei

« Reply #6 on: May 02, 2012, 06:18:34 PM »
Before, I set up a WordPress blog with a phpBB forum.
I suggest using Akismet to fight spams and integrating or setting up a forum for your WordPress site. I've tried phpBB, myBB, and SMF. All of them are good. :) I just chose phpBB before because it has the plugin/MOD that I needed.
bbPress is okay. It's neat and lightweight but if you prefer a more powerful forum, use either of the three.

leo

• Damn It... I'm the Best..!!
« Reply #7 on: May 27, 2012, 05:03:15 PM »
I recommend phpbb.. Its got super database of plugins. I myself use it.. Its lightweight and you can modify almost every bit using the plugins. bbpress is good but only when used in combination with wordpress. It gets integrated easily with wordpress. No need for lengthy installations.

X

Do you know?

IfandBut.com helps you to keep yourself updated with latest internet business trends.
Join Now!