Author Topic: Free UDP webhosting services provider  (Read 12009 times)

Tayab

Free UDP webhosting services provider
« on: September 26, 2012, 02:33:47 AM »
Does anyone know a free web hosting organization which provides UDP service to the free users too?

UDP - User Datagram Protocol  (Allows you to add server information to your webpage)
« Last Edit: September 27, 2012, 06:30:25 AM by Jaffery »

TomEddy

• Laptop CPU Cooling Fan from cpu-fan.co.uk.
Re: Does anyone know?
« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2012, 07:43:03 AM »
Since UDP is a reliable network protocol, what use value or necessary? Actually otherwise, in some cases the UDP protocol may become very useful. Because the UDP with TCP exceed speed advantage. Although the TCP protocol implanted in the various security function, but in the actual execution process will take up a lot of system cost, undoubtedly makes the speed have been seriously affected. Reviewing the UDP due to eliminate the information reliable transmission mechanism, safety and sorting and so on function over to the upper application to complete, greatly reduce the execution time, make the speed was assured.
UDP protocol about the earliest standard is RFC768, released in 1980. Although time is very long, but the UDP protocol in mainstream application continues to play a role. Including video conference system, many applications have proved that the UDP protocol existence value. Because the relative to the reliability speaking, these applications pay more attention to the actual performance, so in order to obtain better use effect (for example, the higher picture frame refresh rate) often can sacrifice certain reliability (for example, the picture quality). This is the UDP and TCP two agreement weigh the place. According to different environment and characteristics, and two kinds of transfer protocol will in the future network in the world play more important role

Tayab

Re: Does anyone know?
« Reply #2 on: September 26, 2012, 12:01:48 PM »
Buddy, didn't asked the significance of UDP. I had just asked to if someone can filter me out the web hosting companies which allows UDPto free users since I am going to try a thing.

Jaffery

• Administrator
Re: Free UDP webhosting services provider
« Reply #3 on: September 27, 2012, 06:32:25 AM »
This post is not meant for this section however, I think we need new sections to discuss webhosting providers and their services.

Tayab

« Reply #4 on: September 27, 2012, 02:27:30 PM »
We do need it yeah. Since I didn't found the section for it I just posted. (Sorry about that)

Tayab

« Reply #5 on: October 25, 2012, 02:11:12 PM »
MR. Prake. Your above post doesn't meant for this topic/section. You have to post all of your advertisements into the Off Topic or it'd cause you mute somehow, next time take care of it. Provided Link below.

URL: http://ifandbut.com/talk/index.php?board=11.0

(It's for all of your replies on the topics)

X

Do you know?

IfandBut.com is place where you can meet serious webmasters and make new ties to grow your business.
Join Now!