Author Topic: Suggestions  (Read 11336 times)

acer7

• Only the best survive!
Suggestions
« on: September 10, 2011, 04:11:17 PM »
You should add more boards.The theme your using is not good,If you want I good give you a premium theme.And logo needs improvement,I could make one if you want!

Jaffery

• Administrator
Re: Suggestions
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2011, 12:36:27 PM »
Hi Acer,

Thank you for your suggestion, I have used this theme purposefully . It is a fixed  width simple theme, its is good for start up. Also, I will add more boards as we get some activity here. Its pretty new and adding so many boards in start is not a good idea.

Also, theme is developed by Ricky who is part of our staff. But if we ever need your help, we will definitely  ask you.

Thank you for your kind gesture.
« Last Edit: October 01, 2011, 12:54:24 PM by Jaffery »

acer7

• Only the best survive!
« Reply #2 on: September 13, 2011, 10:43:33 AM »
You should a SMF Section ;D

Jaffery

• Administrator
« Reply #3 on: September 14, 2011, 06:02:35 AM »
Its already there , check out SMF support section for Webmasters.

acer7

• Only the best survive!
« Reply #4 on: September 30, 2011, 03:43:14 PM »
You should change your rank badges.Because the default are not so good!

axeldevara

« Reply #5 on: October 01, 2011, 08:28:39 AM »
you should make default avatar *if you can* and more ads so it can be like a famous or crowd forum and raise your seo.

i got this theme 4 minutes ago i will make IAB looks better dzinerstudio.com/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=111

« Last Edit: October 01, 2011, 12:53:56 PM by Jaffery »

Jaffery

• Administrator
« Reply #6 on: October 01, 2011, 12:57:59 PM »
Double post merged.

Now regarding theme suggestion:
Definitely we will change theme in future, however not now, we have so many design available, you will be surprised to see. First get IAB busy and then we will work on other department. Regarding SEO, we have already take precautions for that, however few improvements can be still achieved. Will do when I will get time.

Funyug

« Reply #7 on: October 11, 2011, 07:48:59 AM »
the theme is fine but more boards need to be added

doshmachine

« Reply #8 on: November 09, 2011, 05:28:32 PM »
I agree that the theme is fine.  The simplicity is great for start-up and extremely easy to navigate.  Also, it doesn't detract from the point in hand.  Instead it focuses only on what it needs to which is worthwhile conversation.

Too many sites put style over substance.  At the end of the day content is "king"!  And this sites allows the quick production of content.

However, the demand for more boards seems high.  The problem with this is the potential to have to many boards and drown content.

How about 1 board just for the discussion of boards so you can see which boards would be most popular and useful before implementing???

It would also save your man Ricky some work!  :P
« Last Edit: November 09, 2011, 05:31:47 PM by doshmachine »

X

Do you know?

IfandBut.com helps you to keep yourself updated with latest internet business trends.
Join Now!
anything