Author Topic: Get Free domain and Hosting for Posting on IfandBut.com Forums  (Read 739156 times)

Jaffery

• Administrator
Get Free domain and Hosting for Posting on IfandBut.com Forums
« on: September 09, 2011, 03:39:24 PM »
Dear members,

We are now offering free domain name for any of our member who is active on ifandbut.com Webmaster's community forum.  Yes, a top level domain for free and also Professional Hosting.

Just complete 50 posts to claim your reward

How to get free domain?

As mentioned above, complete specified number of posts and claim your reward, you can simply contact me through PM page. Once we review your posts for verification, we will contact you and send you details of login and control panel.

You can get free 500 mb space for 50 posts, you can get 1 top level domain free for 100 posts, complete 140 posts and get both domain and hosting free.

Terms and Condition
Below we have some Terms regarding these rewards.
  • You must be a registered member of Ifandbut.com website / community to become eligible for reward.
  • You can still participate in this forum / community if you are not interested in Reward system.
  • We will count every post, be it answer to a post or even if you are asking something but make sure post is a quality post, we will not count "HI" - "Hello" - or Chit-chat kind of posts.
  • You will have to be make atleast 50 posts a month onwards to continue enjoying services.
  • We reserves sole right to disqualify any member from this Reward Scheme.
  • We reserves right to cancel this rewarding system anytime.
  • You need to claim for reward after making specified posts, without claim we will not entertain any rewards.
  • Important-Please remember, quality of post is important.  Make sure you are making a good and valuable post.
  • Topic Titles: Topic titles should be self explanatory. If you starts a new topic or thread, make sure you give it suitable and explanatory title, eg. if you are giving tip to make server faster then it should not be "Make server Faster", rather it should be "How to make your server faster with small tweaks". Otherwise we may not count posts with inadequate titles.
  • No Plagiarism : We do not support claiming other's work as your own, we will disqualify any posts  / topic which is directly copied from other sites just to increase post count. You may use other site's material as reference or example but do not claim it to be yours. Proper credits must be given.
  • We reserve full rights to modify / change conditions / prizes for this system anytime.
  • You can  get free domain only if you are atleast 30 days old member of Ifandbut.com , however you can get free hosting on same day if you manage to finish required posts.
  • There is no time frame for making required number of posts, you can make posts in any time period, just let us know when you complete the required posts.
  • There can be any number of members who can receive this reward.

If any question or doubt, please feel free to ask here.
« Last Edit: September 23, 2012, 07:58:28 PM by Jaffery »

acer7

• Only the best survive!
Re: Get Free domain and Hosting for Posting on IfandBut.com Forums
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2011, 04:15:29 PM »
Good contest this is sure to pump up some posts on Ifandbut!I think you should lower the post count!
If I give like buttons for programmars to help them make their website will it count?

Jaffery

• Administrator
« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2011, 12:40:43 PM »
Are you kidding, I am giving real domain, real professional hosting, its not just a reputation or Karma on forum, its real stuff which will cost me real $$ and I was thinking I should raise post counts.

If I give like buttons for programmars to help them make their website will it count?
Sorry I don't get  it.

acer7

• Only the best survive!
« Reply #3 on: September 11, 2011, 03:16:32 PM »
Sorry I don't get  it.
Forum badges,download,upload,tweet this,follow and other buttons that will programmers to make their website's theme!
I am good at graphic work.
« Last Edit: September 11, 2011, 03:24:24 PM by acer7 »

axeldevara

« Reply #4 on: September 24, 2011, 04:54:57 AM »
phew ::) ::) 80 more to go,still need long time :(
get 1 top level domain free for 100 posts
this is what i want.need more board "website development"

acer7

• Only the best survive!
« Reply #5 on: November 09, 2011, 04:12:08 AM »
When will the hosting expire and will be provided from where?
Can you give full detail about how many bandwidth,email accounts,sub domains...etc
« Last Edit: November 13, 2011, 06:39:21 PM by Jaffery »

doshmachine

« Reply #6 on: November 09, 2011, 05:11:55 PM »
Hi Jaffrey,

I just want to say thanks very much for this opportunity!  It's a great forum for people sharing their knowledge and ideas.  A great source of information and support for noobs and pros alike.  I hope to learn a lot form here about how to develop my sites and can hopefully share my own success whilst warning people of my failures.
Well done this is truly a great site!

Scrubsy

« Reply #7 on: January 20, 2012, 05:28:00 PM »
This is very good but I have a question. If you don't post at least 50 times in a month then do you dispand the account as it says:
"You will have to be make atleast 50 posts a month onwards to enjoying services"

Dilip

« Reply #8 on: January 22, 2012, 04:12:57 PM »
Great offer. I wonder why not many people are claiming it. Normally many fall for free iPad offer where at least 10 K participants are there.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Scrubsy

« Reply #9 on: January 24, 2012, 07:21:40 PM »
Not many people have claimed it yet as they've not made the required amount of posts. If there were more boards to post on alot of people would have probably reached the required posts for the domain.

Chellesei

« Reply #10 on: May 02, 2012, 06:56:17 PM »
This is really great! ;D
I have a question...
How is the renewal of the domain going to be? Is it you who will renew it?

Jaffery

• Administrator
« Reply #11 on: May 09, 2012, 05:29:19 AM »
Yes, I will renew it if the member is still with us :)

abhiz

« Reply #12 on: June 05, 2012, 11:55:58 AM »
let me know is that hosting bandwidth is unlimited?

Jaffery

• Administrator
« Reply #13 on: June 05, 2012, 06:03:24 PM »
You will  get monthly 5 GB monthly bandwidth in free account.

abhirupmanna

« Reply #14 on: June 10, 2012, 05:41:20 AM »
This is a nice offer for those who cannot afford it. But since I already have a nice little domain hosting I guess this is pretty much useless to me :P

X

Do you know?

IfandBut.com helps you to keep yourself updated with latest internet business trends.
Join Now!
anything