Author Topic: Is there any alternative of Cpanel?  (Read 25169 times)

Tayab

Is there any alternative of Cpanel?
« on: October 29, 2012, 03:02:27 AM »
Hello, I've recently indulged with a notorious website panel Cpanel, it is very beneficial and productive. But was wondering if someone is familiar about the alternative of Cpanel, I want to see the vary features, apparently it'll help to gain information. 

Thanks for reading.

Jaffery

• Administrator
Re: Is there any alternative of Cpanel?
« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2012, 08:08:13 AM »
There are numbers of alternative,even there are few free and good one also.  Noticeably you can use "DirectAdmin" , Plesk etc. but cPanel being widely supported and very feature rich is mostly preferred. I have experience with all and even I prefer cPanel.

Tayab

« Reply #2 on: November 03, 2012, 11:23:22 AM »
Well what is the specific feature of Cpanel of being most renowned? And Secondly does all web host provides panels by their own? Lastly, I was wondering for a wepspace where I can upload a PHP script and that PHP script needs UDP. What would be the best place I go to?

Savera

« Reply #3 on: December 13, 2012, 05:16:18 PM »
What exactly you are trying to do that you need UDP support.

Tayab

« Reply #4 on: December 16, 2012, 01:02:31 AM »
I am actually making a San Andreas Multi Player's Status script and it requires UDP to be on.

Savera

« Reply #5 on: December 20, 2012, 06:02:46 PM »
Hi, all kind of server support UDP or any other kind of networking protocol. It is largely dependent upon how you are using it, so if you are making a script which uses UDP packets (generally in gameservers) then if its allowed by firewall and server has required modules , you can use it the way you want.

pitpaul77

• Per aspera ad astra
« Reply #6 on: January 22, 2013, 10:30:23 AM »
This is the most common control program. And if you work on different hosts, it is easier to manage sites in a familiar program.

X

Do you know?

Just make posts in this community and win .com / .org / .net domain name free.
Know more..
Join Now!