Author Topic: I want to download Microsoft Frontpage 2003.  (Read 12760 times)

Tayab

I want to download Microsoft Frontpage 2003.
« on: October 12, 2012, 02:09:34 AM »
Since it's always been the best way to design things and get the HTML source of it; FrontPage 2003 consists of a Split View option to allow the user to code in Code View and preview in Design View without the hassle of switching from the Design and Code View tabs for each review. I've gleaned throughout the internet but haven't found FrontPage program. Would anyone volunteer me finding it? Doesn't matter if it is on torrent.

Thanks
-Tayab

Savera

Re: I want to download Microsoft Frontpage 2003.
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2012, 04:51:13 AM »
Stay away from it, its useless and crap. It will hamper your learning skill. There are many other alternatives available.
You can just search Open source html editor , there are many of them. Try them.

Tayab

« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2012, 05:59:29 PM »
But my uncle told me we can create database in FrontPage too; since I am not convenient to MySQL and can't create one like Login/Register script. He is going to help me creating a login/register thing. So it'll save each user's information. Is it helpful for that?

Savera

« Reply #3 on: October 16, 2012, 06:44:10 AM »
It will be useless and ultimately you will move to something professional after wasting time in it. Give it some time , read some book, in 3-4 months you can have great knowledge but be focused.

X

Do you know?

IfAndBut.com gives you a platform where you can ask questions related to web and internet..
So, why wait..
Join Now!