Author Topic: Talk people  (Read 14211 times)

abhirupmanna

Talk people
« on: June 12, 2012, 05:04:34 AM »
This board kind of gets lonely at times. There are only a couple of forums I visit everyday I though I could make this one of my regulars but then the emptiness is aqward.

:-X

My suggestions is sdmins should spice up conversations instead of just giving away offers which make people come here post just for the prize and they are gone.

phpdeveloper

Re: Talk people
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2012, 05:17:39 AM »
Yeah I am also agree with you. and you are absolutely Right.many people comes at this forum for prize..

Jaffery

• Administrator
« Reply #2 on: June 12, 2012, 05:26:29 AM »
Yes, I do agree, this place need some action, people do come here , do you have any ideas  you would like to share to make this place more alive?

abhirupmanna

« Reply #3 on: June 12, 2012, 05:06:15 PM »
I believe the admins need to create conversations which could be interesting. Or share something you will not find anywhere else...like some kind of tutorial (not the usual ones) or some webdevelopment tips (again not the usual ones) Then relaxing the rules a bit could help.
Lets say for ex :
Actually I feel the forum rules r fine (including the min characters in post) But since some other members feel otherwise.

Some kind of contest which will help increase competitiveness among the members not just a prize giveaway. But if you are really just looking for people who would just come come here and make some good posts for the domain I know some good advertising forums where 150 posts for domain is a damn good deal. You will see members pouring in. But as soon as they r done they will start pouring out as fast as they came in.

I'm not a professional myself. I suggested all I could think of.

Savera

« Reply #4 on: June 15, 2012, 10:33:01 AM »
Hey , I have few questions here, if can share each other's thought and help each other, this forum will get active by its own.

Jaffery

• Administrator
« Reply #5 on: June 16, 2012, 12:39:54 PM »
Hello abhi,
I am glad to see your feedback here, I have plans to work on I&B soon. I will also keep account of your suggestions.

abhirupmanna

« Reply #6 on: June 20, 2012, 04:37:12 PM »
I am glad I could help.  I will look ahead to your plans.

X

Do you know?

By participating in our community you can get free Top Level Domain for lifetime.
Know more..
Join Now!
anything