Author Topic: About Internet Marketing  (Read 11145 times)

ops

About Internet Marketing
« on: May 08, 2012, 01:01:26 PM »
I am believed about online marketing or promotion is one type of Internet Marketing and as per my knowledge about Internet marketing includes PPC, SMO, SEO, Email marketing and SEM as well; An easiest way to buy and sell the product with the assist of Internet Marketing.

PPC: Pay Per Click is set an amount you’re willing to pay for click and yes it is effective and very easy way to website promotion or makes a Brand.

SMO: I think about that if you want to get unique visitors so, you can do social media optimization (SMO), its current trend and many more people there where.

SEO: seo stands for more and more visitors and high ranking of targeted keywords for your website, and you can do for on page technique - off page activities for particular website and also how to generate business or inquires.

Email Marketing is one of the best online businesses providing to you. Email marketing is on line community one of the most effective to sell products. So Email spreading all over the world and people are using it to increase and gain profit or earn money.

SEM: Search Engine Marketing is all that can be done to use the technology of search engines with the objective of promotion website and increasing its traffic and business.
PHP Web Development PHP Development India

sirwilliams

• newreleaseproduct.com
Re: About Internet Marketing
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2012, 12:10:18 AM »
Who have share host and would like to share with me, contact me now :)
I have my own customer want to make webpage light weight , pure HTML , static web not running with Engine , and Clean Indexing 

TomEddy

• Laptop CPU Cooling Fan from cpu-fan.co.uk.
« Reply #2 on: August 01, 2012, 06:33:21 AM »
PPC: Pay Per Click is set an amount you’re willing to pay for click and yes it is effective and very easy way to website promotion or makes a Brand.
I have a good way PPC, many large web sites are using PPC advertising method

agnes84ST

« Reply #3 on: August 17, 2012, 11:25:49 AM »
I have my own customer want to make webpage light weight , pure HTML , static web not running with Engine , and Clean Indexing

Tayab

« Reply #4 on: September 25, 2012, 04:08:59 AM »
I've a query to ask, I am not quite convenient with the definition SMO definition. How does it improves the traffic of the webpage?

Savera

« Reply #5 on: September 25, 2012, 06:01:03 AM »
It does, eg.. you created a page, it was shared on FB, people liked it and it got 10000 of likes, its obvious you will get atleast 500-1000 visitors from it to your site.

X

Do you know?

IfandBut.com helps you to keep yourself updated with latest internet business trends.
Join Now!