Author Topic: Best OpenSource Shopping Cart - Ecommerce website script  (Read 65199 times)

PHPize

Best OpenSource Shopping Cart - Ecommerce website script
« on: November 04, 2011, 10:44:25 AM »
Friends

I am in need to create a website for selling some products. I have some time before I need to start working on it.  I need to know which opensource solution will be good for me. ?
There are many shopping cart script and some are open source and some are paid. I am looking for one which is easy to integrate and modify and also easy to customize .

Above all should be easy to learn.. please suggest me where should I start or should I write my own?

axeldevara

Re: Best OpenSource Shopping Cart - Ecommerce website script
« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2011, 06:08:49 AM »
Chose magento if you have a great size/unlimited disk space in your webhosting(heavy)(perfect for large site like ebay)
chose zen cart if you want user friendly e-commerce site(lightweight)(perfect to sell digital items)
or chose prestashop if you want to have market site for your own (perstashop is a plugin for wordpress its lightweight)(perfect for small market site with vouchers support)

jamesgeorge

Re: Best OpenSource Shopping Cart - Ecommerce website script
« Reply #2 on: October 01, 2012, 12:31:52 PM »
Hi Dear!
It is no difficult to search in these days. Search on Internet and find your solution or other click on the links give.

« Last Edit: October 01, 2012, 07:16:15 PM by Jaffery »

X

Do you know?

IfandBut.com helps you to keep yourself updated with latest internet business trends.
Join Now!