Author Topic: What is Paypal? What i want to get a paypal account?  (Read 11057 times)

codingmind

What is Paypal? What i want to get a paypal account?
« on: April 15, 2012, 02:36:08 PM »
friends... I have no idea about paypal.. I heard this on several sites. But i dont know a bit about this as i am a beginner.. Please give a clear description and example about this.

Savera

Re: What is Paypal? What i want to get a paypal account?
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2012, 02:52:52 PM »
Paypal is kind of online mediator for you, a payment processor also.

With paypal, you can send money from your credit card to paypal account and from there send it to any other paypal holder. You can also receive money from others. You can use it payment processor on your website and can sell product. People will make payment, it will come  in your paypal account, from there you can transfer it to your bank account. For all this services, paypal deduct small commission generally from all payment you receives.

codingmind

« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2012, 03:46:28 PM »
Ya.. I got it... Thanks for the reply... And i have another doubt.. What are the requirements to create a paypal account? Is there any age restrictions?

Tayab

« Reply #3 on: October 03, 2012, 01:17:12 AM »
A query regarding the explanation  of Savera.

With Paypal, can we send money from our debit card?

Savera

« Reply #4 on: October 05, 2012, 04:48:49 AM »
Yes, you can send money from your debit card (if it has Master or Visa logo on it).

X

Do you know?

IfandBut.com is place where you can meet serious webmasters and make new ties to grow your business.
Join Now!
anything