Author Topic: Cheapest Paid host?  (Read 13730 times)

acer7

• Only the best survive!
Cheapest Paid host?
« on: November 09, 2011, 04:35:21 AM »
What's the cheapest paid host and it's services are good and has good reviews.

axeldevara

Re: Cheapest Paid host?
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2011, 07:25:36 AM »
no 1 best but expansive:ipage,don't worry they have so many coupons 70% off is their greatest coupon
no 1 cheapest: fatcow (the are the cheapest but they don't make a good coupon the highest coupon is only 50% off now)

doshmachine

« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2011, 06:54:12 PM »
What are the prices for these?   And specs for hosting?   How are to we to measure?  Do we mean lowest cost start-up?

naikonnn

« Reply #3 on: December 18, 2011, 07:03:03 PM »
with greatest reviews HostGator.com and Fatcow.com on the top
if you need cheap hosting you can find hosting coupons by search on google "hostgator coupons codes"

Jaffery

• Administrator
« Reply #4 on: December 19, 2011, 04:59:08 AM »
Both are overseller, can be good for startups and low traffic sites but for serious business, you don't want to host with them. I have nothing against them but I speaking on the basis of experience.

Scrubsy

« Reply #5 on: January 20, 2012, 05:24:57 PM »
A cheap host is iPage they seem to provide excellent support and from what I've heard they're very helpful! It's what I'd use if I could afford it LOL

Horor

« Reply #6 on: July 23, 2012, 05:14:20 AM »
Hi,
I hosted my hosting in the site http://www.thewebpole.com/  at just $2.79 /month .I think this is the cheapest paid hosting ,They provide some free services and mainly good customer support which is important for everybody.So I suggest you to view this site for more details.........

agnes84ST

« Reply #7 on: August 17, 2012, 11:31:12 AM »
What are the prices for these?   And specs for hosting?   How are to we to measure?  Do we mean lowest cost start-up?

X

Do you know?

IfandBut.com is place where you can meet serious webmasters and make new ties to grow your business.
Join Now!
anything