Author Topic: rusty white  (Read 47235 times)

Onyx

rusty white
« on: March 06, 2012, 07:40:41 PM »
I searched for a bunch of skins and dabbled with the background pngs and a little css, but I am very new to this.

I came across your rusty white and really dug the design and I think it could fit what im looking for.

Simply put would something like the pic below be possible ?

Onyx

Re: rusty white
« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2012, 07:44:21 PM »
When trying out the skin i was finding myself wish the distance from forum posts to top of webpage was not so long, was forcing me to scroll down almost after every click but i loved the header and adjustable pics and such.

Anay

« Reply #2 on: March 06, 2012, 07:46:00 PM »
Hey, looks like you want to move menu down in this theme because I think menu is on top for this theme.. right ?

Onyx

« Reply #3 on: March 06, 2012, 07:50:00 PM »
Yes that would be correct.

Here is a image as it is that might help.

I would just like to eliminate some/all the gray space and if i could move those buttons below header. Sorta condense it a little.

sorry for size of image, will make it smaller next time.

« Last Edit: March 06, 2012, 07:54:21 PM by Onyx »

Ricky

« Reply #4 on: March 08, 2012, 06:19:51 PM »
That will need good amount of work on this theme. Actually this theme is one of the little complicated theme because of effects created in it, those are not very hard but yes eats much of time to make them look promising.
Are you sure you want to do it :)

Onyx

« Reply #5 on: March 10, 2012, 07:03:51 PM »
edited trying dhari , so i took down this post and now put in 50 characters :)
« Last Edit: March 10, 2012, 07:29:42 PM by Onyx »

Onyx

« Reply #6 on: March 10, 2012, 07:14:12 PM »
i just noticed the theme your using for this website is very close to what layout im looking for, I just saw it was on themesite.

dhari i beleive its called. if I could use that top space above buttons for wahtever graphic i put across top that would work, - hello and search

and its fixed width right ? so easy to swap graphics out ?

im looking for simple and ease of use and able to change colors graphics by swapping out pngs and such

i notice many of you designs are ones i like while scanning through them. good stuff btw.

Ricky

« Reply #7 on: March 11, 2012, 03:25:34 PM »
If you are looking for a theme which is easy to modify using graphics then try :
Gainda , I have seen people using this theme on multiple site modifying graphics.

Tayab

« Reply #8 on: October 24, 2012, 02:22:16 PM »
Where do you guys get the category bar and other images of SMF from? I mean, is there any specific website to download?

X

Do you know?

IfandBut.com helps you to keep yourself updated with latest internet business trends.
Join Now!