Author Topic: Classifed Ads Website - Form Field and Design  (Read 10575 times)

cosmicx

Classifed Ads Website - Form Field and Design
« on: January 06, 2012, 07:19:21 AM »
hello all,

newbie here and non-programmer...

i need your suggestions on what fields shall be included in a Post Form of a Classified Ads website. it's the page where a user adds a new listing.

thanks in advance

Ricky

Re: Classifed Ads Website - Form Field and Design
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2012, 07:51:50 AM »
Hi,

Welcome to I&B, the question can be well answered if you see few of many classified websites, it also depends lot upon what you want yourself and what is your niche..

:)

cosmicx

« Reply #2 on: January 18, 2012, 03:00:52 PM »
thank you for the message,

so, im gonna have to search for classified ads websites and sign up on these sites and try to post some ads, so as to see the fields in their forms.

Savera

« Reply #3 on: January 20, 2012, 10:10:49 AM »
Yes
I also think that will help you a lot. ;)

Do share with us your experiences.

axeldevara

« Reply #4 on: January 20, 2012, 10:57:00 AM »
depends to your site theme...for stuff or design look at facebook. :D

cosmicx

« Reply #5 on: January 21, 2012, 04:10:54 PM »
facebook :)

i kinda like the home page with the registration page and logon page. and also with twitter. i'd like to incorporate the design to my future site.

looks like it nice to put different sections in my future classified ads, and each sections has an appropriate form fields for new listing.

say for instance, a different set of field for property finder and/or motor and vehicles section. searching classified ads site via google is really a big help.

axeldevara

« Reply #6 on: January 21, 2012, 11:39:14 PM »
facebook :)

i kinda like the home page with the registration page and logon page. and also with twitter. i'd like to incorporate the design to my future site.

looks like it nice to put different sections in my future classified ads, and each sections has an appropriate form fields for new listing.

say for instance, a different set of field for property finder and/or motor and vehicles section. searching classified ads site via google is really a big help.
you can be like facebook,all you need to have is only theme,or if you only want thelogin page type in google "free facebook splash page for ....." ..... is your cms

cosmicx

« Reply #7 on: January 22, 2012, 01:58:59 AM »
ah yeah... that was nice! thanks you for the input. i've started searching about "splash page".

back to topic, what else i may put in a classified ads listing form?

X

Do you know?

By participating in our community you can get free top level domain as well learn about Search Engine Optimization, Server management and more..
Join Now!