Author Topic: How to Increase Alexa Rankings and Make money?  (Read 19778 times)

Funyug

How to Increase Alexa Rankings and Make money?
« on: October 11, 2011, 08:37:35 PM »
How much alexa ranking is good? Like i own a website http://searchus.tk with an alexa rank of 466,678 but still not making money and i see websites with over 2 million rank and generating income...
« Last Edit: October 13, 2011, 12:13:12 PM by Jaffery »

Ricky

Re: Alexa ranking?
« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2011, 09:31:07 AM »
Alexa rank is not a standard to decide website's success and income. Just build a website, work hard on it and generate traffic, if you have traffic, eventually you will have income.

Funyug

« Reply #2 on: October 13, 2011, 11:56:38 AM »
But alexa ranking is based on traffic. How do i have a good ranking without traffic

Ricky

« Reply #3 on: October 13, 2011, 12:12:28 PM »
Alexa collects data when a user have Alexa toolbar installed, if you want improve your alexa rankings.. just ask your 10 good members to install that toolbar and then browse that site, your ranking will improve a lot. even if 10 ppl installs it. Alexa rank give general idea.. but over all its crap.
If you have daily unique visitor of 10K people, you will automatically see your ranking improved and also will see good income from your site. So set target of 10K people daily unique and start working now and don't deviate yourself bcz of Alexa kind of stuff. Goodluck !

Jaffery

• Administrator
« Reply #4 on: October 13, 2011, 12:13:41 PM »
Hi Funyug, I have changed title of your thread to little more descriptive, please always try to use a descriptive title.

Funyug

Re: How to Increase Alexa Rankings and Make money?
« Reply #5 on: October 13, 2011, 05:33:20 PM »
But i do not have large amount of visitors on my site still my site rank is good( about 460,640) and improving day by day. I have just 100 visitors per day.

Ricky

« Reply #6 on: October 14, 2011, 07:34:28 AM »
Most probably few of them have Alexa Toolbar installed.
You should not care about Alexa at all, instead care about building your website, make it useful and a quality website.

Funyug

« Reply #7 on: October 14, 2011, 03:40:17 PM »
Well alexa rank is useful for listing ur website up in some of search engines and web directories.

Jaffery

• Administrator
« Reply #8 on: October 15, 2011, 04:12:54 AM »
Topic MOVED to Appropriate Section .

@Funyug
Dear,  that is a myth, I have many website, I don't care about Alexa at all, yet all my website are listed at various places. Its all about hard work and quality. I suggest you that ditch .tk domain and buy (or get free here ) a top level domain and then concentrate on content and quality. I am in website / internet business from long and hence I know this. I hope my experience will help you.

Funyug

« Reply #9 on: October 15, 2011, 08:57:45 AM »
Well i think u r right and i am concentrating on my site content. Maybe i will get a .com domain from u and leave the .tk domain.

doshmachine

« Reply #10 on: November 09, 2011, 08:32:53 PM »
For a site like this I would definitely be going for a .com domain name!  I mean the effort you put into building it must be worth the price.  I'm not sure whether or not the site title would be available - so a re-think on this may be necessary.

hdhdhdcp

« Reply #11 on: February 18, 2012, 12:38:57 AM »
If you want a cheap alternative for .com .co costs 5 dollars if you buy it from a Colombian registrar

X

Do you know?

Just make posts in this community and win .com / .org / .net domain name free.
Know more..
Join Now!
anything