Promotions and Search Engines > Search Engine Optimization

How to Increase Alexa Rankings and Make money?

(1/3) > >>

Funyug:
How much alexa ranking is good? Like i own a website http://searchus.tk with an alexa rank of 466,678 but still not making money and i see websites with over 2 million rank and generating income...

Ricky:
Alexa rank is not a standard to decide website's success and income. Just build a website, work hard on it and generate traffic, if you have traffic, eventually you will have income.

Funyug:
But alexa ranking is based on traffic. How do i have a good ranking without traffic

Ricky:
Alexa collects data when a user have Alexa toolbar installed, if you want improve your alexa rankings.. just ask your 10 good members to install that toolbar and then browse that site, your ranking will improve a lot. even if 10 ppl installs it. Alexa rank give general idea.. but over all its crap.
If you have daily unique visitor of 10K people, you will automatically see your ranking improved and also will see good income from your site. So set target of 10K people daily unique and start working now and don't deviate yourself bcz of Alexa kind of stuff. Goodluck !

Jaffery:
Hi Funyug, I have changed title of your thread to little more descriptive, please always try to use a descriptive title.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version