Designing and Development > SMF Modifications and Themes

Free Red Glossy theme SMF 2.0 Forum - Red it Random

(1/5) > >>

Ricky:
Red it Random
By : Ricky.

A Red colored dark theme with Glossy yet clean futuristic looks. Supported by beautiful random background feature which allows you to set various background  from list of beautiful background through Theme Admin Page. Theme also lets you to set random background so that on every page load, your user will see a new background.

Features

* Ability to set various trendy backgrounds
* Allows you to set random background rotation automatically
* Red Glossy theme yet with clean layout
* A Dark theme
* Fixed Width
* Drop Down menu with transparency
* Utilizing CSS3 supported by all modern browser
* Allows you to add custom copyright in footer
Download
Click here to download

How to set Random or Static Backgrounds
Theme : Red it Random comes with ability to change background images, for that when you have selected this..

For Static Background:
Goto --> Admin --> Configuration --> Current Theme
and choose your background from the list apart of "Random Background" .

For Random Background:
Goto --> Admin --> Configuration --> Current Theme
and choose "Random Background" from drop down menu

Don't forget to save settings in order to see the results.

Updates:
9/12/2011 - Made menu arrangements so that you can have multi-line buttons without breaking layout.
9/13/2011 - Fixed some icon issues.
6/10/2012 - Fixed minor issue with text editor
9/27/2012 - Fixed minor issue with catbg.

martin:
Thank you very much for your effort.  I was looking for a strong theme for my upgrade to SMF 2.0, and this will be it.  It looks great.

I have it installed, though not populated with messages and members yet.  Anyone who wishes can take a look at biopharmnetwork.org/forum2   I have the plain black background - we're very serious here. :)

Martin

Jaffery:
Hi Martin.. welcome to Ifandbut.com , however, its a very bad idea to show off your forum when its empty and new.. better build it up, you haven't even removed default SMF post in your forum.

bigsitesinc:
Hi Ricky,

I just love this Theme and was wondering if you would be making it in a different color some day?

I need a theme in the shades of brown, preferable #766b5d.

This these would be perfect if the header was white instead of bright red. The rest of the theme is great, love the red bars, text, everything else about this theme except the header which is hard to get your logo to look good with the bright red.

Thanks for your time.

Ricky:
Well, I am currently busy in some of my client's projects, if I get time, I will definitely come up with color variations or similar design in other colors.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version