Designing and Development > SMF Modifications and Themes

Increase Fake Users and Fake Members in Online list for SMF forums

(1/3) > >>

Ricky:
Advance Fake Guests & Users Online (afguo)
by Ricky. | 
For SMF 2.0, 2.0.1, 2.0.2

Description
This is an interesting modification for SMF 2 , it can indirectly increase number of new registrations

on forum simply making it look busy through increasing numbers of Guests, Hidden Members

as well Fake Registered Members (can be added from admin) as per your wish on forum home page.

Features

* Lets you specify number of hidden members
* Increase number of guests as per your wish
* You can also show fake registered members online
* You can add any number of Fake online members from admin.

Download
Click here to download

Installation
Simply install it via package manager.

Installation on Custom Template
Works on all template , no custom template installation required.

Administration
After install you can access it through Admin Panel where you can specify your own picture / logo, App

ID, Admin ID...

* For SMF 2.0, 2.0.1 , 2.0.2 :
Goto --> Admin --> Configuration --> Modification --> Fake Users and Guests Online 

Changelog
Nothing yet

License
Please see included license.txt in this package.

To do..
-> Add real looking profile for fake online members
-> Add fake members in Who is online page.

Dilip:
This mod is going to be a super hit. ;)

Nice work Ricky.

bob:
 :(

Dunno,,,, but I created the profiles for the users and when you click on the fake users online it tells you that the profiles d o not exist ....
 ???

Ricky:
Hey bob, its not meant to show profile of current users, but  its a nice idea to show actual profile in member list. I will try to include this in next update. However, for now you can't link fake members to real profiles.

jeri:
hi! I added this to my forum at www.megansmadams.com/forum and now i'm getting this error but only in my Admin, not on the public forum:
Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '&', expecting T_VARIABLE or '$' in /home/content/m/e/g/megansma/html/forum/Sources/Subs-fguo.php on line 52

Now i realize I should probably know what that line means but I don't so can anyone help?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version